Here is a portrait of The Iron Maiden mascot, Ed Hunter, I painted on the back of an old vintage B-17 leather bomber jacket.
Acrylic and oil turned out better than fabric paints on leather. Signed and It turned out better than the sketch also. Thanks to Aces High,
That album really rocks!
The leather jacket itself is Original GAP and it's male M (Medium) size, zipper front, double pockets ...
A beautiful Ghost Rider head painted on a black leather jacket. The blue flames are painted on the sleeves as well
Female M (Medium) size, zipper front, side pockets, original WILSONS Leather tag, Thinsulate lining, very heavy.
Great for the Fall/Winter weather as well as costuming.
Acrylic and UV paints reflect the light naturally better at night than the fabric paints i found out.
New, never worn
• 3-in-1 Systems jacket can be worn 3 ways: just the outer shell, just the inner shell or together
• Removable, fleece-lined hood and water-resistant outer shell
• Outer shell features quilted interior with 1 chest pocket
• Adjustable bungee cord at bottom of outer shell
• 2 lower zip pockets at hip of outer shell
• Adjustable wrist tabs and elastic cuffs
New, never worn.
• Men's fleece-lined puffer jacket with zip and snap-front closure
• Outer pockets: 2 chest, 2 hand warmers and 2 patch
• Inner pockets: side entry pockets, interior zip
• Ribbed cuffs with inner elastic cuffs
• Interior contrast lining
• Featured in Bartlett Rust color
• Outer shell: polyester
• Filling: polyester
• Inner shell: polyester
Location: North Memphis ...