Industry Focus: General Commercial Building Construction
Qualified candidates will have the following minimum experience:
- 5+ years of experience in estimating, buying-out, scheduling and managing commercial building projects
- must have the skill set necessary to perform in hard bid and negotiated bid projects
- projects sizes in the $3MM - $20MM range
- must have a healthly respect for team spirit and a company that works together as a ...
Job Experience: Qualified candidates will have the following qualifications:
- 5-10 years recent experience building general commercial building projects for a general contractor
- Good people and formal presentation skills
- stable employment background (no job hoppers)
Compensation includes base salary, truck allowance, other compensation.
How to Submit: PLACE JOB ORDER NO. & POSITION TITLE IN SUBJECT LINE OF E-MAIL
Send your resume, project list, reference list to the e-mail ...
Qualified candidates will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of superintendent experience building wood frame frame apartment projects in garden style, high density, midtown, mixed residential construction projects
- experience with podium construction projects with either retail and parking bases.
- willingness to travel as required by the job
Base salary, vehicle expenses, company benefits.
How to Submit Your Information
Send your ...
INTERESTED? No need to call, simply visit our website and submit your resume here : http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Our Nashville, TN client is looking for an Administrative Assistant for a temp-to-hire opportunity.
We are looking for someone that has 10 years of business experience, with 5+ in construction or real estate development. The ideal candidate would back-end administrative experience including preparation of bids and bid packages. Submitting for construction projects or loan ...
Salary/Pay Rate: $80,000
Employment type: Full Time
To ensure product quality for internal and external customers. To promote and ensure Quality culture on the shop floor.
• Maintain and improve product quality and ensure proper handling of all nonconforming product.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
• Perform activities in coordination with other departments related to process improvement, evaluation and documentation.
Installation / Construction Coordinator – Franklin, TN:
Major facility equipment installation company seeks strong communicator with top organizational skills to coordinate installation of equipment. Will coordinate with manufacturers on shipping methods and dates, delivery dates, and related issues. Will interface with clients via telephone and email regarding installation processes and scheduling, as well as handling any troubleshooting issues. And, will coordinate with installers regarding on ...
Our client is a worldwide leader in the field of elastomers and resins applied to design, tooling, prototyping, composites, structural adhesives, construction and dielectric industries. They have 12 subsidiaries worldwide and offer manufacturing capability in 7 locations which are strategically located in the largest manufacturing regions.
We are seeking a candidate to represent our automotive market in Smyrna, TN or Canton, MS. With the support of the global Sales Department, this person will ...
Ahern Rentals is looking for a mechanic with thorough knowledge of power, electrical and hydraulic systems including theory to maintain our fleet of rental equipment at its peak performance.
Incentive Package includes:
401k Retirement Plan
Benefits after the first of the month following 90 days will include: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
Supplemental Insurance Options Available
Employee and Customer Incentive Bonus Programs
GENERAL / LEAD SUPERINTENDENT WITH A TOP DEVEOPER / GC CONTRACTOR WITH AN IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY TO START WITH EXCELLENT SALARY AND BENEFITS
IMPORTANT - FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS! (MULTI FAMILY CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE ONLY)
MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL
The successful candidate should have at least 5+ years experience building COMMERCIAL RESIDENTIAL OR HIGH DENSITY MULTI FAMILY (PARKING DECK EXPERIENCE A HUGH PLUS)
If you possess the industry knowledge, the ...
Real Estate & Construction Specialist
Contract, Permanent or Temporary Hire – 20 years experience managing real estate projects – development, construction, acquisition, property management, maintenance, disposal. Licensed Broker for the State of Tennessee.
$120 M mgmt of construction and facility related projects providing solid performance in project management. Additionally, having attained a formal PMP certificate, proven classic cross industry academic expertise.
With a solid background in ...
Oct 11 -
eBay Classifieds offers a variety of listings for construction & trades industry jobs, which include positions such as project coordinator, electrician, technician, electrical engineer, chief estimator, senior construction manager, painters and roofers, among others. After finding a job that appeals to you, consider phoning or e-mailing the advertiser if a number or address is listed. Additionally you can click on the reply button on the ad page to send in your resume and a cover letter, including any other relevant information or documents that may be of interest. Searching online for construction jobs and trade jobs in Nashville has never been easier thanks to eBay Classifieds.