Shipping / Receiving Coordinator - Nashville, TN:
Industry leading Nashville, TN distributor needs Shipping / Receiving Coordinator for incoming / outgoing product and materials movement.
This is a Temp to Hire position (NOT TEMP).
Will utilize UPS and FedEx shipping systems to handle shipment of orders for cartonized products. Will receive incoming products, unpack cartons, scan products into inventory and manage inventory. Prior experience operating forklifts, reach trucks and cherry pickers ...
Full time night ppoisiton needing to fill ASAP duties include but not limited to;
• Assist shipping and receiving , unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing.
• Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
• Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
• Recording amounts of materials or ...
Staff Management | SMX, a leading provider of custom-designed, on-premise staffing and management solutions for Fortune 500 companies, is searching for the BEST CANDIDATES to work for us at our premier client's facility in Smyrna, TN! We currently have Packing, Shipping and Receiving positions available.
• Pay Rates Starting at $10.00/hr
• Weekly Paychecks & Benefit Options
• Full-Time Day, Night & Weekend Positions Available
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs
• Must ...
Material Handler / Forkift Operator - Elm Hill Pike Area:
Logistics company seeks experienced Material Handler / Forklift Operator for position in product and materials movement. Will handle shipping and receiving, comparing bills of lading, pulling items from shelves from picking lists, shrink wrapping, and set up for pick up by UPS, FedEx or other parcel carriers. Requires ability to manually lift up to 50 lbs. hourly, experience operating fork lifts and ability to pass a written fork lift safety ...
Nov 1 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number of advertisements for general labor jobs in Nashville, including ads for various positions such as machinists, senior tax analysts, maintenance technicians, apartment superintendents, maintenance supervisors, press operators and team leaders, among others. Once you find a suitable labor job, consider sending in any important documents as well as your resume and cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply button on the ad's page, or you may wish to phone the advertiser in person if a phone number has been provided. Perhaps you are looking for a labor job that provides full time work, or work on a part-time basis.