Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Brake Press or Turret Press Operators:
Growing Sumner County State-of-the-Art manufacturer seeks 4 Brake Press and/or Turret Press Operators for all shifts with experience operating CNC Brake or Turret press machines.
These are full time jobs on a Temp to Hire basis (NOT TEMP). Need to be able to start working within 3 days of completing application.
Turret Press Operators:
• Turret Press Operators - 1st SHIFT (MON-THUR 6:00am4:30pm)
• Turret Press Operators - 2nd SHIFT (MON-THUR 4:25pm 2:55am)
• Turret Press Operators - WEEKEND SHIFT (FRI-SUN 5:00am 5:30pm)
Set up and operate Amada and Finn-Power turret punch CNC presses. Includes; loading and unloading tools, operating the machine control, maintenance of the machine, running parts per customer drawing, deburring parts while in production, performing secondary operations on punched parts. Requires the ability to be on feet for 10 hour shifts and be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Blue print reading skills and understanding of basic math concepts are desired. Must have the ability to read and follow instructions. Also must be open to working overtime hours when necessary.
Brake Press Operators:
• Brake Press Operators 1st SHIFT (MON-THUR 6:00am 4:30pm)
• Brake Press Operators 2nd SHIFT (MON-THUR 4:25pm 2:55am)
• Brake Press Operators WEEKEND SHIFT (FRI-SUN 5:00am 5:30pm)
Position requires that employee can operate press brake (Amada or similar CNC brands) and machine control for simple routine setups: loading and unloading tools, operating the machine control, maintenance of the machine, and secondary operations during production. Must be able to verify quality using simple measurement instruments. Basic math knowledge and blue print reading skills are required, and basic Computer PC skills are desired. Must be able to stand on feet for 10-hour shifts, lift up to 50 lbs and be open to working overtime.
Pay Increases: Will receive your first raise after 6 months.
Location: Gallatin, TN
Compensation: $17.00-18.00 per hour to start depending upon experience
- - - As always all Amtemps Staffing fees are paid by the client company - - -
- - - No obligation to applicant - - -