eBay Classifieds » All ads » Jobs » 

civil engineer in Nashville

(1-4 of 4 ads)
View as:
Categories
    1. Site Development Civil Engineer/Project Manager at Ragan Smith Associates, Inc.

      AutoCad Civil 3D (preferred). Site Development Civil Engineer/Project Manager:. Civil site project design and production....

    2. Civil Engineer, PE (Commercial Design Projects) at Roundhouse Recruiting

      Civil Design Consultant:. We are currently seeking an experienced Civil Engineer for an outstanding opportunity in Nashville, TN....

    3. Project Management Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC) at SAYtr LLC

      Experience with the USAF, preferably the USAF Objective Civil Engineer Squadron. Seeking Construction Program Managers, Construction Program Management Support,...

    4. Civil Engineer at Atkins

      The qualified civil engineer will have a bachelor's degree and at least 10 years’ experience in civil engineering, and have been in charge of controls projects...

    5. Civil Engineer (EI or PE) at Quality Engineering & Survey, LLC

      Civil 3D (Auto CAD). Has knowledge of civil engineering principles. Supports Senior Civil Engineer/Project Manager with client interaction and plan preparation....

    Ads
    1. Sr. Structural Design Engineer - (ID:530)

      This position is located in Eufala, AL, which is located approximately 45 minutes south of Columbus, GA. Relocation assistance will be provided for the successful candidate.   Job Title: Sr. Design Engineer - Metal Building Structures Reports To: Design Engineering Supervisor Location: Eufaula, AL Compensation: Base Salary + Performance Bonus + Annual Bonus Benefits: Industry Leading, ...

    2. Construction Project Manager - civil highway and site development

      Regional heavy civil GC is searching for an experienced PM for highway and site development projects.  You will be in the office approximately 60% of the time and on-site the other 40%. No need for extended travel.  You will be home every night.  Typical projects are $1M - $2M in value and range from $100K to $10M. You will be responsible for all project management on assigned projects.  ...

    3. Sr. Structural Design Engineer - (ID:530)

      This position is located in Eufala, AL, which is located approximately 45 minutes south of Columbus, GA. Relocation assistance will be provided for the successful candidate.   Job Title: Sr. Design Engineer - Metal Building Structures Reports To: Design Engineering Supervisor Location: Eufaula, AL Compensation: Base Salary + Performance Bonus + Annual Bonus Benefits: Industry Leading, ...

    4. Project Engineer

      As a Project Engineer, you will assist in the administration of the field office to achieve project profitability and schedule goals. This position is responsible for verifying actual field quantities and establishing an “as-built” set of estimates. Position is responsible for logging and filing safety citations, as well as aiding citation follow up to ensure timely and accurate responses. ...