Manufacturing Engineer- STAMP, WELD, PC- Nashville, TN
Location: Nashville, TN
(Apply only if you meet all the job qualifications)
Immediate Opening for Manufacturing Engineer- STAMP, WELD, PC- Nashville, TN having good knowledge on STAMP, WELD, PC
Must Have Skills required:
STAMP, WELD, PC
Qualification and Experience:
BS Engineering (or related field) preferred – but not mandatory ...
We are a weld assembly and metal stamping manufacturer currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our 2nd and 3rd Shift teams in Lebanon, TN. The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Visually inspects and listens to machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunctions
• Dismantles machines and equipment to gain access to problem areas
• Inspects and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment or other problems
• Removes and replaces worn ...
• The Assistant Department Leader is responsible for overseeing and monitoring all activities, supporting the Department Leader, Area Leaders, Quality Engineers, Team Leaders, and team members by acting as a liaison in matters regarding policy application, employee relations, and continuous improvement related to the department functions. The Assistant Department Leader will have direct and indirect responsibility for Quality Team Members. Under the general direction of the ...
Manages and directs the Tooling support groups for present and future tooling projects related to production and the overall needs of the business.
Specific Functions of the Job
• Manage Tooling Coordinators for all shifts and Manage overtime requirements for department
• Oversee the maintenance and PM’s of press dies
• Maintains weld fixture tooling
• Interfacing with Divisional Engineering projects and programs
• Assesses and maintains the proper manning levels for disciplines within the ...
Summary: This position maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic systems, pneumatic and mechanical drive systems as well as three phase electrical systems and devices, motor controls and electrical/digital controls.
Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines. ...
Will be repairing equipment and performing fabrication as necessary. Will use company vehicle and company supplied Mig welding equipment, but will need own welding face hood and gloves. Potential for minor overnight travel at company expense to repair this company’s clients’ equipment. Requires ability to manually lift up to 50 lbs. regularly, experience in welding, good references and a stable work history.
This is a Direct Hire position (NOT Temp or Temp to Hire).
Hours: 7:00am-3 ...
Need MIG welding background including mininimum of three years experience as Supervisor in a low quantity high change-over environment. Successful candidates must understand and apply lean manufacturing, 5S (housekeeping and safety), and OHSA general training knowledge.
Train, cross-train and evaluate direct reports on safety (including JSO),
production (including job description and SOP), quality (including SOP), M3 (as appropriate for assigned roles).
Plan and manage ...
Truform Manufacturing, LLC
Plant Automation & Weld Technician
This position is a hands-on troubleshooting and repair position working within the plant operations team at Truform. The primary job tasks will be working with stamping press, weld, and automation controls providing engineering and maintenance support. Mig weld robotic teach programming, resistance weld digital control programming, plc programming and ...
Truform Manufacturing, LLC
Sr. Manufacturing Engineer / Program Manager
This position is a hands-on engineering and program management function serving the new business development area. This position will be involved in process development, tooling development, program management both financial and process design, and overall new business process development. This position will work closely with ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Nashville easier than ever before.