Rehoming my young male guinea pig. Purchased on Jan 6th from Pet Smart. Due to my busy schedule I don't have the adequate time for him. He's very loveable & friendly. Long haired!! His color is mostly black w/ white & a bit of brown. He will come w/ cage, accessories, & remainder of food. I paid $40 for him & $50 for his cage. It is 8 ft long so theres plenty room for play & company :-) Asking $60 for everything. Please give my baby a loveable home.. He deserve s more attention. Please call/text ...
Babies have been bottle fed! Super sweet & already using a puppy pad! Babies have been vet checked and have had the shots they need to stay healthy. All babies have done great on formula and are on a good diet! Any baby that we sell will come with the following:
1.) Starter Package (everything you will need to get you started)- Formula, bottle, shampoo, skin moisturizer, brush, bath scrub mit, blankets, training pads, pacifier, syringe, suction bulb, starter solids, etc.
2.) Care sheets, breed ...
These are captive bred babies. Grow fast and eat like pigs. Pancakes are no longer being imported. Call anytime-513 625 5519.
They are now about the size of a silver dollar. I also have baby pinto hedgehogs available.
Guinea Pigs $20 or 2 for $30
2 babies 4 weeks old.
Looking for my guinea pigs good homes!
All well handled, have learned bathing, feed well.
Good little guinea pigs
Color: Chocolate and Calico
If interested call/text:
Kangal puppies available to working farms.
UKC registered; parents onsite.
Raised with sheep/goats, chickens, guineas, cows, and pigs.
These are working Livestock Guardian Dogs and all puppies will be sold to working farms.
Puppies will be available for a new home March 1, 2014.
Males and Females available.
Babies and adults available year round. Assorted colors. Rabbits are crosses of 5 small breeds, and will be under when 5 lbs full grown. Available year round, raised for our petting zoos for pets. (770) 682 8670 Priced $20 and up. Some adults available for adoption. Also for sale: horses, dwarf goats, miniature pigs, geese, etc.
Micro mini pigs babies has been bottle raised and in the house they will make greats pets they are so sweet both of their parents are on property and they are very small so they will stay small the males can be neutered if wanted for more info please contact
FOR SALE: AKC Boxer FEMALE puppy...HEALTHY, BEAUTIFUL!Classic fawn, with dark black mask and very little white (on chest and toes). AKC Parents on site. PARENTS FARM RAISED...Socialized, and raised with cats, livestock, poultry...played with daily!!
I am NOT a puppy mill. The parents, (Ritzi and Ace) were brought into our family as pups and are the only dogs we own...they are our pets and will be with us till "death do us part" Ritzi is a VERY LARGE female (100 lbs. and Ace weighs about 70 lbs.)
LiL OINKER'S HAS ADORABLE BABIES READY TO GO HOME SOON !!!!
Black,Black&White,Pinks,Red, Spotted & Chipmunks Available !!!
Have you always wanted to own a true tea cup pig ???
Then u must visit LiL Oinkers >>>> www.liloinkers.com!!!
We know there is some not so honest ppl out there , that is why we encourage everyone to come visit and see for your self !!! Though we adore oinkers we do know they are not pets for everyone , despite popular belief they do not stink , are very clean , easy to ...
Shepherd - Jeffro - Small - Young - Male - Dog
Look again at Jeffro's picture. His back legs are frozen straight in front of him. This poor, poor baby was hit by a car. Then after his surgery, he wasn't given the physical help he needed to recover the use of his legs or bowels. The Pig is giving Jeffro every chance to recover. One vet says his chances are 15% and another vet says his chances are 85%. Regardless, this youngster is not giving up on life and we are NOT giving up on him. At this very ...